We provide a full range of services for children, including…
- Screenings and assessments or evaluations
- Language therapy
- Speech articulation therapy
- Oral motor therapy
- Sensory feeding therapy
- Training for reading and spelling development
- Treatment to improve language and reading comprehension using Visualize and Verbalize™ (V&V)
- Auditory training for auditory processing and comprehension
- Phonemic awareness training using Lindamood Sequencing Program™ (LiPS)
- Seeing Stars™ for developing symbol Imagery for rapid decoding and automaticity with sight words
- Fluency/stuttering and voice therapy
*V&V, LiPS, and Seeing Stars are trademarks of their respective owners.
We hope that your child’s speech and language therapy/treatment will be recognized as a mutual effort of the speech and language therapist working alongside you, the family, to make everyday changes in how well your child learns and communicates.
Generally speaking, our speech-language therapy sessions are individually directed towards one child. The benefit to this is rapid change. Speech-language therapy is goal directed towards one child – based on your child’s areas of speech, language, and learning needs and your family’s priorities. Children’s progress can be measured and shared with families through regular evaluations and assessments.
Pediatric speech and language therapy is provided in an encouraging and fun setting with toys, games and incentives. This may be in the clinic, in the home or at your child’s daycare. We anticipate your child will enjoy engaging and interacting with any one of our master’s level speech-language therapists.
Speech Conditions Treated
- Speech Disorder
- Language Disorder
- Voice Disorder
- Fluency Disorder
- Oral Motor Disorders
- Sensory Feeding Disorders/Swallowing
- Down Syndrome and other Genetic Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Auditory Processing Disorder